martedì 4 agosto 2009

new post

It's been a while since I've bothered blogging. A lot has probably happened since I last posted something, but chances are that if you're reading this you'll already know that. The most significant occurrence as of late would be that I am now employed. Unfortunately, whilst employment comes with many benefits (the most obvious being money) it also poses many dilemmas on which I must deliberate. I am currently torn, as most people who suddenly find themselves with an income are, about what to do with it - whether to save it sensibly, or recklessly spend it. If you have any advice about whether or not to be financially responsible (or even what I should spend it on (within reason)) please say so.

Also, whilst on the topic of finances, I found this interesting method of storing financial documents.


'The jars hanging from the ceiling in the showroom ... are filled with their old financial statements.'


credit: The Selby

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

I'd save till a certain goal in the bank and at the same time only spend a set amount each week. That way you get the best of both worlds!

Then when you want something really expensive you can treat yourself every once in a while.

OR SAVE UP FOR AN AWESOME TRIP!

Then if you start to have huge lumps of money lying around chuck them into shares if you've really got nothing better to do.. BUT BE CAREFUL!

And that's what I would do, and have done with money.

Enjoy your newfound place in the capitalist chain of consumerist society :p