mercoledì 9 settembre 2009

munch munch munch

Yesterday, as I was walking to my house and munching a chocolate chip cookie, I began to wonder what my perfect shopping list would be. Now obviously, this is not something on which I could live daily. It really just represents the weird and wonderful foods I enjoy when I have the opportunity.

My Ideal Shopping List:
  1. Bread - preferably multi-grain or sourdough.
  2. Strawberries
  3. Danish butter
  4. Chocolate Chip Cookies
  5. Avocados
  6. Honeycomb
  7. Goats cheese - 'Holy Goat'
  8. Pickled Herrings
  9. Soda Water
  10. Crispy m&ms
  11. Peanut butter (an essential)
Ps. Cats are strange things. There are currently two on my bed fighting. But, when one has had enough he'll jump off the bed and calm down for a minute. Then he'll rejoin the other on the bed and start licking him. Odd.

Nessun commento: