mercoledì 3 giugno 2009

latin.

*
meum cerebrum nocet.
*
Everything has begun to creep up on me: university, exams, illness, unemployment... In order to assertain any modicum of independence I need to do something about these issues. However, the list of things I need to do continues to grow - and it's suffocating. Eventually, stress jumbles everything together, producing a constant sense of frustration. But for the moment I'm just going to let it slide by. Resumes and job-hunting can wait. For now, or at least until exams are gone, I intend to ignore the pangs of guilt I feel when I ask my parents for money. And travel tissue packs can be purchased.

1 commento:

Yarshk ha detto...

putting things to do later can be extremely bad. In my respect, i can never seem to get off my arse to get it done after i've decided to let it slide.