martedì 22 luglio 2008

when i grow up

Today was rather uneventful. Actually, no, I lie. Today, I technically had the first three periods off. In that time I managed to induce my own heart attack, walk up and down Glenferrie Road. Twice. Purchase three cupcakes, see one car collide into the back of another and squeeze in the final corrections of my TOK essay. Period four, however, I had art. Currently I'm working with chairs and body parts. When I try and explain my work, people end a lot more confused then when I started, so I'll just show you.

It's an arm-chair. In real life, that's the chair I read in. Minus the arms. (ignore the butterfly. I hate it)

There are now way more vines everywhere. I got a bit carried away.

After Art, the day became even more eventful as I walked home with Sunni. But not before we took some surreal and artistic photographs.

And since this was Gabby's camera, we left her with this stunner.

However the cherry which topped my day was when Sunni and I walked home. Not only was there a hard rubbish collection (all petty thieves welcome) but Sunni walked most of the way home with at least 10 metres of rusty wire. We also spoke of many profound and interesting things.

me: hey, these look like albino cherries
sunni: oh, maddy
me: hehe, step on it *throws berry-like thing onto the footpath*
sunni: *steps onto berry-like thing*
me: it's white on the inside
sunni: just like gabby

Five minutes later

me: we're so childish

But there's nothing wrong with that. Is there?

5 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

:(

sunni ha detto...

i look so tired that i want to ask myself if i'm ok.

Yarshk ha detto...

You're all terrible.

But I still find it funny.

Revilo ha detto...

Hehe, arm chair.
Oliver likes :D

Hard Rubbish Collection is like a giant op-shop in which stuff is free. Unfortunately I didn't get much time to go wandering this time, but I'm planning to do so next time...

.michky ha detto...

Tu es tres mignon ^^
Et je suis tres triste que je n'ai pu avoir mon cupcake ><"
love youxx