sabato 2 agosto 2008

i'm walking on sunshine

I love that people live near me. It would take me all my fingers and toes (and perhaps yours too) to list them all. In any case, I'm not usually hurting for company. Today was a random wandering day with Sunni and our cameras. Sunni had two so she lent me hers when my battery decided to give up on me.

It was a fairly un-photogenic day, so not many natural photos were taken. So I resorted to Sunni, gnomes, Sunni, benches, flowers and Sunni. Enjoy.


There's this one house I absolutely adore. I walk past it on the way to school most days, and the front garden is packed with figurines.

Some suss-looking froggies.




looks like she's eating it (and if you look closely you can see the rain)

the only truly artisitc photo I took

I felt a bit silly taking a picture of these two, but I liked the fact they were sharing an umbrella (and i'm attracted to 'rain gear'; little yellow padington raincoats, bumboots, umbrellas etc. etc.)

ad for landscapers, but I want to use it in an art project ... somehow.

yeah, you really wouldn't get it.


a bit dazed and confused.
I call this collection 'Happy Sunni Photos'

8 commenti:

.michky ha detto...

Hehe naww Sunni's wearing a long skirt ^^
Pretty pictures, I like the figurines :]
&it's highly unfair that you live close to so many people &me &Gab are further out *glare*
Nevertheless, I give you a spazzy salute.
ilyxx

sunni ha detto...

the one picture of me that i liked can not be enlarged =.=

what's with that? *sad*

(it's the picture of me next to the fence on sackville st looking down at my camera and you can see my skirt)

Anonimo ha detto...

okay, so last time this happened, you guys totally said i could join the breakfast club - LIARS :'(

Revilo ha detto...

You say happy, but she's never smiling in any of the photos.

And as for Lobster...she should know that people who live in the middle of nowhere always get excluded. Duh.

matryoshka ha detto...

*shrugs* it made me happy.

Yarshk ha detto...

true happiness if from the heart and the figure, not from the smile.

sunni ha detto...

true happiness? next you'll be speaking of a deities and creationism or something. loony.


(i'm still upset that the one photo i like is non-clickable)

matryoshka ha detto...

it's on the memory card i gave you today. :)