sabato 30 agosto 2008

all i want

I want to f l y.


I want to put on my blue, suede shoes and dance.

I want to run around with sparklers.

I want forty-one.

I want to lie in the sun and daydream.

I want to bake cupcakes and l i c k the bowl.

I want to read all the books hidden under my bed.

I want to go on picnics and pick flowers.

I want borrow Bresson’s camera.

I want to p l a y mario kart.

I want people to burst in to spontaneous song in the street.

I want to star gaze.

I want to listen to music all day.

I want to steal Donne’s words, Wilde’s wit and Camus’ clarity.

I want to sip tea and recite poetry.


I want a single day of perfect understanding.

I want to wear my pyjamas all day.

I want to sing in the r a i n.

I want to hide notes in babushka dolls.


I want to find love letters in antique desks.

I want to do cartwheels down grassy hills.

I want to be ambitious.

I want to be content.

I want to write poems about blue birds and nothing in particular.


I want to crack a crème brulé.

I want to click my heels together three times.

I want o n e more hour in every day.

4 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Why don't we do one of those?

p.s. preferably not the first unless it involves a machine of some sort.

Yarshk ha detto...

it makes me smile. All the pretty things to look forward to.

p.s. don't listen to petite reveuse, machine is fail. Be like Icarus, minus the burning thing

Revilo ha detto...

I want to be able to stop time.

"I want to steal Donne’s words, Wilde’s wit and Camus’ clarity."

Hah, you're not alone there.

By the way, spent quite a bit of time trying to decipher the code. But it's beyond me, evidently.


And is that really all you want in life? =P
(the thing with people bursting into spontaneous song is that often they can't sing. And singing in the rain is nice =)

Anonimo ha detto...

Brilliant photo.