domenica 17 agosto 2008

roll over beethoven

I'm bored. I should be doing my history IA, but I just can't bring myself to do it right now. So I'll do something a bit mindless instead.

~ Choose a singer/band/group
~ Answer using ONLY titles of songs by that singer/band/group
~ Tag 6 more people (let them know they've been tagged)

Those who wish to procrastinate are automatically tagged.

And I choose The Beatles. By the way, a prize to the first person to correctly count the number of The Beatles titles in this blog.


1. Are you male or female?
I am the Walrus

2. Describe yourself.
Oh! Darling

3. What do people feel when they're around you?
I Want to Tell You

4. How would you describe your previous relationship?
I’ll Cry Instead

5. Describe your current relationship.
Ain’t Nothing Shakin’

6. Where would you want to be now?
Strawberry Fields

7. How do you feel about love?
All You Need is Love

8. What's your life like?
Take Out Some Insurance on me Baby

9. What would you ask for if you had only one wish?
I Wish I could Shimmy Like my Sister Kate

10. Say something wise.
One and One is Two

The Beatles wrotes some very strange songs, with even more bizzare titles. I'm upset that I wasn't able to use;

~ Baby, Let's Play House
~ Leave my Kitten Alone
~ Lend me Your Comb
~ Maxwell's Silver Hammer
~ Run For Your Life
&
~ Ps. I Love You

But alas ... 'The End'

2 commenti:

Yarshk ha detto...

This is the first, of the similar posts so far where I actually know the songs you are referring to without searching for it.

(and i thought you were going to choose REM over Beatles with such a blog title.)

Revilo ha detto...

You choosing the beatles?
Now there's a massive surprise! =D

(I was also expecting R.E.M. from the title)

Walrus' have genders too you know. Damn superior speciorist.

"I want to tell you" makes me think of Rent.