sabato 4 ottobre 2008

by the way


Oh Alice, what to do!

School is nearly back and in many ways I'm at a loss for ... most anything. My main concern at the moment is art. And like most things, I'm lacking a sure direction. When this happens I tend to flick through my RWB and see where I've come from. Today, instead, I picked up Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass. I tend to flick from page to page looking for the original sketches. They are incredibly unique and always delightful to look at. It’s almost a mix between correct proportions and those which verge on the impossible.


If I could have anything, I'd want to be able to draw like this. Well not really, I'd like a perfect IB score, but this comes in a close secondish on the list.

On a different note, the sun is out. The sky is blue. Somewhere in the world blue birds are singing and I'm listening to Louis Armstrong's What a Wonderful World. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

3 commenti:

Yarshk ha detto...

What a wonderful day, filled with word flow and Cat Empire. Happy cheerful and freshly baked bread!

Revilo ha detto...

I read that as "Somewhere in the world blue birds are listening to..."

Keep smiling, and try not to swallow any seagulls.

matryoshka ha detto...

Word flow and bread. Yummy.

Look, I'm not promising anything but I'll try my best.