giovedì 30 ottobre 2008

my happiness

Movies.

I was thinking about how I'd like to celebrate the end of my exams. I'm not exciting enough to go out, so I thought why not stay in. I'd have a movie night.

These are the movies I'd watch.

Nothing like Katharine Hepburn to kick of the evening.

I don't think many people would appreciate the second movie as much as myself. But it's been on the list for a while now.

Mmmm. Classic.


I can never tell whether I'm the only person who likes this movie. But then again, the films I've grown up with have been slightly skewed towards the strange and 'Burton-esque'.

3 commenti:

Revilo ha detto...

I have only seen 2/4 of those films, but am an avid fan of both.

I can tell you that my siblings and I like the neverending story...(I have the soundtrack somewhere), but then again, I'm influenced by my siblings who were of a slightly prior generation.

Yarshk ha detto...

your happiness sucks. Mines better. Yes i'm this petty.

Anonimo ha detto...

OMG THE NEVER ENDING STORY I HAVE WATCHED THAT WAYYYY TOO MANY TIMES AND I HONESTY THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!