domenica 12 ottobre 2008

the long and winding road

Photos as promised.

Well, today I had my art exam. This involved a forty-five minute oral where I explained my work and my madness. I think it went quite well, however sometimes it was difficult to gauge the examiners reaction. But he gave some excellent advice concerning my CRB (candidate record book) which is to be examined later. It's rather nice to have it over. Furthermore, I only have five subjects to worry about now. I'm practically a VCE student (the slackers). Anyway, below are photos of the exam layout and the chair in detail. All stenciling, painting and varnishing was made/done by hand (and yes, MY hands).


see Joseph Kosuth


The chair looks best with dirt in the pots




In other news...

The things I do for my family. Many of you may already know that I was Alana's model in the VCE fashion show. There was a lot of make up (especially around the eyes, I looked rather 'raccoony') and hairspray (see bird's nest). These photos were taken after Alana's fashion show. But don't be fooled. This was me with my hair down and my eye make up removed. It was truly frightening. I'm still waiting for photos of the actual night. However, I've heared good things about the show. WELL DONE ALANA!



3 commenti:

sunni ha detto...

i cant wait to see the fashion photossss! i should've also taken some shots of my set up with my own camera. oh well, it's over now, yippee!

Revilo ha detto...

Neat. I especially like the vine chair...did it have dirt in the pots when the assessor wandered past?

I really hope it all went well...not that I really should be.

Also looking forward to photos of this fashion night. こうきしんのつよい。

Yarshk ha detto...

looks odd and the display looks profeshhhhh.