giovedì 9 ottobre 2008

j'en connais

This is annoying. I wanted to post photos of my chair, but I can't find my card reader. I've searched every inch of my home and I cannot find it. This isn't unusual in my house. Too much junk.

Perhaps this is a blessing in disguise. I wouldn't want my chair to fail to meet the expectations I may have built in peoples minds. I come off excited when I talk about it, but that's because I've finished and I don't have to stay up until one in the morning painting it.

I also wanted to post some rather interesting photos or raccoon-eyed girls and bird-nest heads. But they can wait as well I suppose.

However, while I was searching for the card reader I came across a pair of tortoise shell Wayfarers. They're about 20 years old and the hinges are a bit loose, so Mum said I could have them. So, I took them. I mean how often do things like that present them self for free?

Anyway. Watch this space for amusing images. Or at least take pleasure in the fact that I'm making an idiot of myself by running around the house looking for a small plastic contraption.

Here's a sudoku to tide you over until I can be more interesting.



1 commento:

Yarshk ha detto...

...can't you just use your calculator connection cord? using the camera as the reader?
But i guess you've tried that already.