martedì 16 dicembre 2008

the hungry number

7.

One Week. Seven is meant to be a lucky number, yes?

It seems to be paying off for me today. I sat my hazard perception test today. This is a silly computerised test you have to complete in order to sit your drivers exam. Essentially, you watch a video and click when it is safe to turn, slow down, overtake and move off. Funnily enough, and in keeping with the seveness of the day, I passed with 77%. I don't really care about the crapiness this percentage actually represents - mostly, I'm amused.

In other news, I received more than one test result today. As an IB student, I was rather surprised to receive a letter from VTAC, however GAT results have been out. Overall, the GAT means very little to me - it doesn't help me unless everyone doing IB does well. But I'm more than a little surprised, happy and totally prepared to gloat about my Written Communication score. Bodes well for literature at Uni.

Postsecret makes me wonder: do I have any secrets?

a

This one is nice. Someone is a romantic.

Nessun commento: