lunedì 22 dicembre 2008

one fine day

1.

I was going to call this blog, 'one is the loneliest number'. However that seems so wrong now, after the lovely day I've had.

It was hot today. Too hot. I woke up early to clear the storeroom for the last time and nearly fainted from the heat in that room. It was rather stuffy. But, I have finished and I'm quite pleased with the results. I then chose to hide away in my air-conditioned room and pack my suitcase. I've managed to amaze myself with how little I'm packing. Enough room left so I can bring back gifts. For myself of course.

However, once everything was packed (save toiletries) I was desperately bored. So, I chose to impose my presence on two of my friends who'd gone off walking earlier. After feeling strangely low yesterday, being able to just sit and talk was really nice. My afternoon was filled with lazy, funny goodness. Oliver was abusive every now and then, but despite that, it was still a lovely way to spend the afternoon.

I'm now home, chatting and picking music to put on my iPod. Not long now.

Conclusion: I will miss all my friends very much.

1 commento:

Yarshk ha detto...

Hate to see you go.
Have a lovely time, if you don't, you'll be in trouble when you get back.