giovedì 18 dicembre 2008

the ship cinq

5.

In another five hours I should be nearing the halfway mark in cleaning the storeroom.

My day has been uninteresting today. I slept in a tad to late whilst having an odd semi-awake dream. In this dream, I was going out with some friends. We were going to a club. Everyone looked great, however it was upon arriving at the club that I realised I was wearing thongs. It was at this point I woke up more confused than anything.

After that, I wandered down to the kitchen. Ate something. Read a little, and then started to clean. I'm constantly finding junk I've never seen in my life. A lot of it is old papers. One of the discoveries which amused me most was a medium-sized box filled to the brim with old kumon papers. Why we held onto them I have no clue.

I need to find nicer stationary. On the to do list.

Edit 1:05pm: I've just found something which makes the box of kumon look commonplace. A massive tub completely filled with unopened model aeroplanes.

Nessun commento: